Wednesday, October 12, 2011

'7 Seals', GOD & I caused 8/23/11 Virginia/DC Earthquake

by Brad Watson, Miami, author of There Are No Coincidences – there is synchronism, nonlocal cause-and-effect, design and alignment the “book/scroll” of The Revelation 5:1 with the "7 Seals"/'Beyond Einstein Theories' on its cover


On Tuesday August 23, 2011, my girlfriend and I were in historic Savannah, GA. Beginning around 10 am, I delivered the "7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' to First Baptist Church, Lutheran Church of the Ascension, First African Baptist Church (across from Franklin Square), Independent Presbyterian Church, and St. John's Episcopal Church. It was then that I learned of the earthquake in Northern Virginia/Washington, DC. I then delivered the "7 seals"/theories to the Catholic Cathedral of St. John the Baptist and then crossed Lincoln Street to finally visit the Unitarian Universalist Church. I wrote on each single-page handout: 7seals.yuku.com & google: 7 seals revealed beyond Einstein theories, and signed them with the date & time.

At 1:40 pm that day (right after leaving the office of the Independent Presbyterian Church), I had a conversation with Erin the tour guide of the historic Sorrel-Weed House across from the Green-Meldrim House of St. John's Episcopal Church on Madison Square. "Robert E. Lee stayed here!" "What about George Washington?" I asked. "He didn't stay here, but he stayed right over there" and she pointed east. "Erin, are you open-minded to reincarnation?" "Ya, I think I believe in it." "But you'd like to have some science to prove it?" "Yes." There wasn't anybody around except my very patient girlfriend, so I continued. "I've been using the scientific method and ‘non-coincidental synchronic reaction’ to discover Reincarnation Theory & its 21 Principles, but you have to run the experiment and show who came back as who, right?" "Right." "Well, Virginia General George Washington returned as Virginia General Robert E. Lee in what I think is history's most obvious example of a 'direct reincarnation'. Although Benjamin Franklin returning as Abraham Lincoln* is also rather obvious. But if you look at all the 'coincidences' between Washington & Lee, the many connections are way beyond any statistical probability of randomness!" She seemed sincerely interested, so I gave her a copy of the Title Page of my 74-page booklet with my NASA presentation http://PlanetNestor.blogspot.com (formerly at http://exep.jpl.nasa.gov/presentations/IdentifyingTrueEarth-likePlanets-poster9.21.09b.pdf ) on the back while my girlfriend started to drag me off to our next destination.

"I beg to present you as a Christmas gift the City of Savannah" - Union General William Tecumseh Sherman's famous telegraph to President Abraham Lincoln on December 22, 1864

We entered the historic Green-Meldrim House around 1:51 pm which was used as General Sherman's Headquarters in December 1864 - February 1865, but is now the Parish House of St. John's Church. (As I wrote this sentence**, my girlfriend spilled an entire cup of coffee all over herself and her computer!) When we finished touring the house almost two hours later, we walked across Madison Square into the E. Shaver Bookstore where the women working there were noticeably anxious. “You haven’t heard? A 5.8 earthquake struck 40 miles northwest of Richmond, VA a couple of hours ago. It was strongly felt in Washington, DC where it damaged the Washington Monument and the National Cathedral. The White House was evacuated and the Capitol was closed (paraphrased)!”

Eight years ago on Sunday February 16, 2003, I delivered the "book/scroll" from The Revelation 5:1-10:10 with the then imperfect "7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' on its cover to the priests of the National Cathedral during a blizzard that caused almost no one to be there for the Sunday morning Mass except a visiting choir from Rhode Island. (I also went to the very humble St. John's Church next-door.) Nat'l Cathedral uniquely has a stained-glass-window dedicated to the life of Robert E. Lee and I believe you can see his Arlington House from there. A couple weeks after the earthquake, they were using a 500-foot crane to replace three of the four spires that had fallen to the ground when Tropical Storm Lee toppled the crane! Also, I learned that near the epicenter of the quake, an Episcopal church that General Lee once attended had been badly damaged. In addition, a bit of plaster fell from inside the Capitol Dome's Rotunda where the famous mural of the Apotheosis of George Washington is. The 5.8 is also a BIG part of Seal #6: Conglomeratal Energy eternal Theory (and Theory of Renativity). Remember that Hurricane Irene was then tracking towards its eventual landfall on Aug. 27 in coastal North Carolina, then onto New Jersey, and the Northeast.

Now this is all 'very coincidental' or signs from nature's GOD that There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism, nonlocal cause-and-effect, design and alignment and the "7 seals"/ 'beyond Einstein theories' are correct. And if they are correct and GOD was involved with the DC Earthquake, then according to the Bible, I AM the Christ - I've 'pulled the sword from the stone'.


*Earlier that same day, gf and I were in the Bull Street Station art supplies/model train store where I bought an HO scale Civil War era locomotive & tender. At approximately the same time, a rail car fire erupted in Lincoln, CA (google that).




**Non-coincidental synchronic reactions: 10/3/11 10:00… 17:01 "Sherman." "You got Sherman Williams to paint our apartment?!" "You're thinking of Sherwin Williams." - Mad About You on WGN



See http://7seals.yuku.com

No comments:

Post a Comment